- Admission Admin
- Batch wise configuration can be done
- Batch wise intake can be configured
- Admission quota/admission type can be configured. Category/gender wise percentage can be defined for each quota.
- Document which needs to be uploaded while filling the form can be configured
- Admission rounds can be created with configurable fields like CBSE registration number, age limit etc.
- Schedules can be created in under each round with configurable date and time.
- Guidelines and declaration can be configured
- Once application form is filled, document upload can be activated
- Notifications for document upload and visit for document submissions can be sent through SMS and email.
- Batch and term should be created.
- Everything configured under admission round replicates in admission form.
- Time and date configured for each schedule helps to start and stop schedule.
- Configured document replicates to student’s admission form under ‘document upload’
Search Tags :
- Admission configuration
- Admission rounds
Related Forms :
Role : Admission Admin
Admission configuration >> Admission configuration
Admission configuration >> Guidelines configuration
Applications >> Applicants >> Document verification
Applications >> Applicants >> Applicant-in-process (For school)
Admission Process >> Applicant admission.
|2||Admission Quota Configuration|
|3||Admission Category Configuration|
|5||Admission Round Configuration|
|6||Adding New Schedule|
|7||Manual Admission Intake|
|13||Application Form Print & Payment|
|14||Call For Verification & Visit|
|16||Provisional Admission & Invoice Generation|